Have you ever heard about the Liebster Blogger Award? Well, it’s just… I HAD BEEN NOMINATED FOR IT. Okay. Scratch the all-caps. Can you believe it? I was nominated, for nothing less than, an award.
I would like to thank trainofthought for nominating me. It’s always an honor to have someone appreciate a moment of your life or a second of your thought. In other words, I was moved to have seen someone pay attention to what my heart is screaming. You should see her blog. Awesome.
Anyway, I find this nomination thingy as pretty fun and engaging since not only does it help us get to know more people, but also it boosts our power to garner individuals who would love to relate with you. But before with start with the challenger of the award, let us state the rules.
- Acknowledge the blog that nominated you and display the award.
- Answer eleven questions that the blogger gives you.
- Give eleven random facts about yourself.
- Nominate eleven blogs who you think deserve such award.
- By all means, let the bloggers know you have nominated them.
- Give your nominees eleven questions to answer.
What are we waiting for? Lettuce get started!
Questions from Zhe blogger:
#1 What makes you smile?
What makes me smile is having done a good deed/a productive day.
#2 Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging because I wanted to echo-out my thoughts and to have a place where I could always speak what I want to.
#3 If you had any superpower, what would it be?
Is having all sorts of cure counted?
#4 Favorite TV Show?
Perhaps one would be The Walking Dead.
#5 Favorite book?
Chocolate Quake by Nancy Fairybanks.
Hobbies are cooking even when I suck at it, singing and ofc, debating with anyone
who disagrees with me.
#7 The last thing you ate?
A piece of bread.
#8 Pet Peeves?
Rotten judgment plus unfair people plus those who stab your back
#9 One word to describe you?
#10 If you could change your appearance, what would you change?
Is being taller part of the picture?
#11 Do you think yourself a good person? Why or Why not?
I was always told by my brother that if you assume that you’re like this, it’s actually the opposite, so I would rather not answer that question. [oh, please, sandy]
Zhe RANDOM FACTS abbreviation
Rabbits are my favorite animals.
At home, I would cook and eat the dish all by myself because no one wants it.
Negative, I was, before.
D-Day is one of the Korean TV Shows that I love.
October 30 is my birthday.
Melodie is my nickname used by close friends, relatives and/or family.
Favorite flower is a Sunflower.
Acne on my forehead won’t disappear. Only there!
Chocolates are not my favorite snack ever since I went on a diet. Bananas are.
Tooth with a hole. Yup, I have one.
SweetSaMeloNav is my username on Twitter. Make sure to follow me!
- Carly’s Reading Project
- JUSTINE ANTOINETTE PARAGAS
Zhe Queries I have set for you, and only you
- When did you start blogging?
- Why have you decided to blog?
- Has any of your blogs mirrored what you have felt upon living?
- Have you ever felt so alone in your life? As if you were fighting against the whole world?
- When was the last time you said “thank you” and “sorry”?
- For what reason did you say those words? (Refer to 5)
- What course did you take up in college?
- Do you have any regrets when you took that course? (Refer to 8)
- Are you happy or contented in life?
- When do you feel most frustrated?
- Are you hungry right now?
And that’s where this post ends. I love you guys! Thank you so much for your time! Looking forward to blogging with you…